Help us unlock the value of the spoken word
Trint solves the pain point of manual transcription by applying AI to enable users to easily and efficiently extract value from their recordings. Our browser-based platform converts any audio or video to text in just minutes. We are a productivity platform for collaborative media and content analysis.
Trint’s bold aspirations are focussed on leading innovation and growth in the emerging voice economy and unlocking value from the spoken word. Google’s Digital News Innovation Fund has twice awarded us large grants to further Trint’s innovation in audio/video content management. Trint is reshaping voice-driven value creation by integrating into existing enterprise workflows in big verticals that include media, research and video production.
Customers include: The Associated Press, The New York Times, ESPN, Vice News, The Washington Post, Thomson Reuters, Fox Sports, Der Spiegel, Deutsche Welle, Yale University, Nike and AirBnb.
Why are we hiring? What will this individual focus on/deliver
You’ll be involved in the daily delivery, discovery, and value creation for three teams, and will get involved in setting the medium to longer term horizons for the product. Together we want to unlock the value of the spoken word by building the world’s best automated transcription platform.
We’re now at the stage where the Product team needs more hands! We’ve grown from a single UX person 15 months ago, to a team of four people including Head of Product, UX Person, and two UI designers.
The Product team now needs to expand support of Engineering colleagues in daily delivery of outcomes – this is where you come in. You enable us as a company to widen our view to our medium-long term strategy.
Responsibilities will include
- Working collaboratively with the UX person and engineering teams in product discovery
- Defining outcomes with Product & Engineering teams
- Coaching teams on outcomes, objectives and value creation
- Owning the daily discovery, delivery, outcome setting and value delivery for three teams to deliver towards the product strategy and OKRs, working hand-in-hand with the UX person to get there
- Working with our Head of Product to define & refine longer term product strategy
- Working closely with our Product Marketeer to get products to market
Who you are:
- Lean thinker: you’re always asking what’s the smallest thing you can do to learn
- Customer-centric: at all points you put the customer first
- Outcome-focussed: ensuring that business and customer needs are met
- You take pride in iterating or sunsetting things that don’t deliver against outcomes
- You delight in collaboratively working with people to deliver outcomes
- Passionate and curious, happy to question and define a better way forward.
- Ability to see the bigger picture, connecting the dots between Trint and our ecosystem
- Can blend insights from data, customers & feedback to reach better decisions
- Experienced in delivering in an agile environment
- You bring cross-disciplinary teams together to reach challenging objectives
- Have worked in an outcomes-based manner
- Excellent attention to detail with a passion for making
- Always looking to improve process, whether internal or for our customers.
- Knowledge of and experience with SaaS products
- Experience with pricing and packaging
Reports to the Head of Product.
- Share Option Scheme
- Team Events & Beer Fridays
- A relaxed & sociable office environment
- Gym Subsidy
- Office Snacks
- Flexible working & working from home
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- In-house Yoga
- 25 Day Holidays Allowance + Bank Holidays
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection Insurance
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- And more to come! We’re on the look-out for new and exciting perks which help us on our journey to becoming an employer of choice, so watch this space!
Salary is negotiable + equity
To apply please email Guppy with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org