Drive a SaaS Product That is Turning Heads
Trint™ is the scale-up that blows manual transcription out of the water. Its browser-based platform converts any audio or video to text in just minutes. Then Trint’s interactive editor marries the audio to the text, making it easy to search and polish transcripts to perfection. Hours of tedious labour are reduced to just minutes. Users can effortlessly search and share content like never before. And we have a lot more tricks up our sleeves! Founded in December 2014, we are now a team of 38 in London and seven in our North American office in Toronto. We have just closed a funding round so we are well-positioned for further growth.
Early adopters include: The Associated Press, BBC, The New York Times, ESPN, Vice News, The Washington Post, Thomson Reuters, Indiana University and The State of Wisconsin.
Our sales team has grown fast. We know that our systems, reporting and operations need to catch up and lead the way as Trint Enterprise scales globally. We’re looking for a candidate who will supercharge our ability to hit sales targets and build out scalability. You will own and manage the key sales processes and systems used by our EMEA and North American sales teams. We’re looking for an experienced professional to lead sales operations and help us improve the sales team’s productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work with Commercial Director to craft and implement the sales strategy alongside precision execution across daily, monthly and annual sales performance metrics
- Iteratively enhance the sales process and automation systems to create the right deal flow
- Make the sales methodology come alive across all reps and drive adoption and usage of salesforce across the sales team
- Analyse the sales pipeline to identify opportunities, coach reps and refine reporting, forecasting and revenue modelling
- Drive the right behaviours co-creating effective compensation plans with Finance and Sales
- Reduce sales rep ramp times by co-creating and executing high impact onboarding programs
- Establish a sales metrics dashboard, reporting cadence and insight delivery to management
- Mastery of the full sales cycle, stages, entrance and exit criteria from prospect to close
- 4-5 years experience in a sales operations or similar role
- Deep experience with salesforce to maximise impact
- An ability co-create a high-energy sales environment
- Strong oral and written skills
- Experience in B2B SaaS environments is ideal
We value team players over heroes. We are passionate about we do and you are too. We believe the most productive work happens in a happy office, we like to think of it as casual intensity.
- Share Option Scheme
- Team Events & Beer Fridays
- A relaxed & sociable office environment
- Gym Subsidy
- Office Snacks
- Flexible working
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- In-house Yoga
- 25 Day Holidays Allowance + Bank Holidays
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection Insurance
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- And more to come! We’re on the look-out for new and exciting perks which help us on our journey to becoming an employer of choice, so watch this space!
Salary is negotiable + equity
To apply, contact Sonia Krakowiak, People & Culture Manager firstname.lastname@example.org