Trint solves the pain point of manual transcription by applying AI to enable users to easily and efficiently extract value from their recordings. Our browser-based platform converts any audio or video to text in just minutes. We are a productivity platform for collaborative media and content analysis.
Trint’s bold aspirations are focussed on leading innovation and growth in the emerging voice economy and unlocking value from the spoken word. Google’s Digital News Innovation Fund has twice awarded us large grants to further Trint’s innovation in audio/video content management. Trint is reshaping voice-driven value creation by integrating into existing enterprise workflows in big verticals that include media, research and video production.
Customers include: The Associated Press, The New York Times, ESPN, Vice News, The Washington Post, Thomson Reuters, Fox Sports, Der Spiegel, Deutsche Welle, Yale University, Nike and AirBnb.
We’ve built a fantastic team and set strong foundations for a culture which celebrates cross-team collaboration and passion for our product. The next stage of our company’s growth requires a true culture champion who will help us solidify our values and build a people strategy which will engage, challenge and motivate our people. We’re after someone who is truly excited about building teams, scaling businesses and fast-growth environments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Strategy: Play a key role in the Leadership Team delivering a well-articulated people perspective. This includes formulating a people strategy which is aligned with our company goals.
- HR – Deliver best practice policies and processes that accelerate growth, drive our values and accurately reflect the law. This includes setting up processes such as compensation and performance reviews, training, learning and development initiatives.
- Business Partner – Provide counsel to the CEO & COO on all people-related topics. Work alongside our management team to foster leadership, create high performing teams and manage day-to-day considerations [performance issues, employee relations casework etc.]
- Team Engagement – Define and implement our engagement strategy. Put forward creative ideas on how to generate a growth mindset across the business. Work closely with our Office Manager and team leaders to bring those to life.
- Talent Acquisition – Own and execute our talent strategy. This includes line management of a Talent Acquisition Partner and providing hiring managers with guidance on how to build our employer brand and hire expert talent
- Culture Champion – Fly the flag for the importance of culture and people processes across our company. Build initiatives which will allow our culture to flourish as we grow the team to 100 people and beyond!
- 5+ years experience in a People & HR related role, ideally within another fast-growing startup.
- A solid understanding of what it takes to build a brilliant People function.
- A passion for people! Someone who is highly self-aware, personable with a proven track record of delivery across recruitment, employee growth, culture and engagement.
- A can-do attitude. Someone who embodies proactivity, with a roll-your-sleeves-up attitude.
- Share Option Scheme
- Team Events & Beer Fridays
- A relaxed & sociable office environment
- Gym Subsidy
- Office Snacks
- Flexible working & working from home
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- In-house Yoga
- 25 Day Holidays Allowance + Bank Holidays
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection Insurance
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- And more to come! We’re on the look-out for new and exciting perks which help us on our journey to becoming an employer of choice, so watch this space!
Salary is negotiable + equity
To apply please email Guppy with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org