Sell a Product That is Turning Heads
Join a fast-growing London UK startup
What happens when an Emmy-winning war correspondent goes looking for a new challenge? He partners with a team of brilliant web media developers to transform the way content is extracted from recorded audio and video.
The New York Times says Trint is “by far the best automated transcription service.”
Trint™ is the startup that blows manual transcription out of the water. Its browser-based platform converts any audio or video file to text in just minutes. Then Trint’s interactive editor marries audio to the text, making it easy to search and polish transcripts to perfection. Hours of tedious labour are reduced to just minutes. Users can add captions in one click and effortlessly make the content of their recordings searchable and shareable. And we have a lot more tricks up our sleeves!
After 21 months of intensive development Trint launched commercially in September 2016. Our browser-based software has taken the media market by storm: early adopters include ESPN, Vice News, The Washington Post, the Associated Press, Thomson Reuters and CNBC to name a few. Growth has been double digit and far ahead of projection. With a £2.4M funding round completed in May 2017, led by Hong Kong-based Horizons Labs and with backing from Google’s Digital News Initiative some serious innovation is underway. At the Global Editors Network Summit in Vienna in June 2016 Trint won first prize in the Startups for News competition.
Who are we?
We’re proactive, supportive and positive. We are excited by challenge. We believe in innovation. We don’t believe in blame. We are growing fast: a year ago we were 10, now we are 35…and still hiring.
Who you are
- Manage the customer support team across the London and Toronto offices
- Establish structure in regards to processes and strategies pertaining to customer service- from pre sales through ongoing frontline customer support
- Measure, report and improve on KPIs and metrics across support processes
- Analyse customer feedback and communicate with the team and the business your findings and how to better improve services
- Delegating work to staff and managing their workload and output while creating Personal Development plans to determine training and development needs
- Collaborate and improve coordination across teams including Account Management, Product and Sales
- Understand, adapt to and helping to develop Trint’s ongoing product and technology developments
- Demonstrate visible leadership in your role while monitoring individual performance, providing support, motivation, and living company values
- Lead the revision and enhancement of our FAQ and Support pages and build work with our video team to build an extensive library of customer support videos
Your required skills are:
- Minimum of 2-3+ experience in customer support and management or related role
- Experience using zendesk or other similar customer support tools
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to manage, motivate, and establish a cohesive team in your department
- Ability to create structured system with set processes to deliver best customer experience
- Experience in customer service/support; interfacing directly with clients preferably in a B2B technology context
- Experience working in a start-up or similarly fast moving environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. We are casual, not formal
- Experience working on crafting customer support content (FAQ, video, webinars)
Helpful skills that will make you shine brighter:
- Excellent language skills – ideally fluent in several languages; native English ability is a must