Help a really exciting software startup make its magic grow
Who are you?
You are all about clear, engaging writing. You will own our content strategy and take full responsibility of our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional who loves to write. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position it’s essential that you are up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Curate, write and publish engaging, clearly-written content on a regular basis for our our blog and other mid-long form social platforms such as Quora, Medium and LinkedIn.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Develop editorial calendar and ensure deadlines are met
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Work closely with our PR company in New York.
- Develop, implement and scale a strategic content plan. This includes owning the end to end user journey/communications, sales materials, website, community groups etc.
If you’re self-motivated and excited by innovation, this is a company that offers you an opportunity to lead, learn, grow and reach high.
- A passion for writing that is equalled by your ability to deliver clear, compelling content. We prefer a casual, conversational tone.
- 3-5 years work experience in content marketing and writing
- Experience in developing and managing a brand’s tone and personality, ensuring it is consistent across every aspect of the business from tweets, web, sales materials, customer engagement emails etc
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Comfortable developing keynote presentations for senior executives and customer case studies
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
Trint offers a casual but motivated environment. You should have a solid work ethic and be flexible in approach; be comfortable presenting to colleagues and clients alike; be able to work independently and within a team, taking initiative and being proactive where necessary. This passionate group are committed to developing your knowledge and skillsets to meet your career ambitions. You will work closely with the CEO. You will join our team in the London office.
Salary negotiable + EMI option plan
Contact: Abigail Clark – firstname.lastname@example.org