Help us unlock the value of the spoken word
Trint is the scale-up that blows manual transcription out of the water. Our productivity platform automates the transcription process using artificial intelligence, letting users focus on extracting more value from the spoken word in big verticals like media, research and video production.
The company’s vision is shaped by its CEO and founder Jeff Kofman, an Emmy-winning foreign correspondent and war correspondent who estimates he transcribed thousands of hours of interviews, news conferences and speeches during his 30+ year broadcast career.
Team Trint is crazy passionate about our product. We’re team players, we care about our users and we’re proud of our diverse and inclusive culture. The company has 50 employees (+ two dogs) with our HQ in Shoreditch in London; our North American HQ is in Toronto. We’ve just closed a £3.5M Series A, so we’re well positioned to reach for the sky.
Customers include: The Associated Press, The New York Times, ESPN, Vice News, The Washington Post, Thomson Reuters, Fox Sports, Der Spiegel, Deutsche Welle, Yale University, Nike and AirBnB.
Who are you?
Experience in sales, innovation, product, startups and tech? Help us supercharge Trint at supersonic speed. You will be a key part of a small team in the midst of a product gaining traction as it capitalizes on its next phase of growth.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with customers to optimize their business
- Drive customer implementations to successful launch by managing scope, budget, timeline, resources and the customer relationship
- Monitoring usage and product adoption, proactively contacting clients to deliver coaching/training to improve their utilization
- Gather customer requirements and partner with the Product team to deliver functionality to the customer
- Provide best practices in relation to the technology, process, and roll-out plans
- Driving growth with existing customers, identifying up-sell opportunities and generating new revenue
- Understanding, adapting to and helping to develop Trint’s ongoing product and technology developments
- Participate in customer support related content creation, such as FAQs and how to videos
Your required skills are:
- Minimum of 2-3+ experience in a customer success or sales function, working with an enterprise software solution
- Ability to work as part of a team to formulate solutions to help customers meet business objectives.
- Ability to build strong relationships with our customer’s staff
- Ability to understand customer’s technical environments and requirements and articulate product solutions that fit specific requirements
- Experience with troubleshooting technical challenges to resolution
- Ability to travel upwards of 25% of the time if required for onsite training and quarterly reviews.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
Helpful skills that will make you shine even brighter:
- Excellent language skills – ideally fluent in several languages; native English ability is a must
Trint offers a casual but motivated environment. You should have a solid work ethic and be flexible in approach; be comfortable presenting to colleagues and clients alike; be able to work independently and within a team, taking initiative and being proactive where necessary. You will work closely with the leadership team in London and help us define a positive, supportive culture to build the team in our new offices in downtown Toronto.
Salary negotiable + Incentive plan