We’re unlocking the value of the spoken word.
Help us tell the world about our magic
Trint is the scale-up that blows manual transcription out of the water. We solve the pain point of manual transcription by applying AI to automate the process, empowering users to focus on extracting more value from the spoken word. Trint’s browser-based productivity platform for collaborative media and content analysis changes the way professionals work with audio and video to produce content and insights.
Trint’s bold aspirations are focused on leading innovation and growth in the emerging voice economy. Google’s Digital News Innovation Fund awarded us two grants to further Trint’s innovation in audio/video content management. Trint is reshaping voice-driven value creation by integrating into existing enterprise workflows in big verticals like media, research and video production. The company’s vision is shaped by its CEO and Founder Jeff Kofman, an Emmy-winning foreign correspondent and war correspondent who estimates he transcribed thousands of hours of interviews, news conferences and speeches during his 30+ year broadcast career.
Customers include: The Associated Press, The New York Times, ESPN, Vice News, The Washington Post, Thomson Reuters, Fox Sports, Der Spiegel, Deutsche Welle, Yale University, Nike and AirBnB.
At Trint we’re proud of the culture we’ve built over the last 4.5 years: we’re passionate about our product; we’re team players; we care about our users,we’re proud of our diverse and inclusive culture. The company has 50 employees (+ two dogs) with our HQ is in Shoreditch in London; our North American HQ is in Toronto. We’ve just closed a £3.5M Series A, so we’re well positioned to reach for the sky.
Where do you fit in?
We’re building a Marketing team fueled by inspiration, imagination, grit and a deep understanding of SaaS behaviours. We love that our brand has become a small cult and that we have legions of true Trintlovers, but we know we need to do better to make the most of this enviable position. We’re searching for a marketing leader who can tap into our magical product, our compelling backstory, our really positive culture and a huge market opportunity.
Users love our product, journalists love our story. You’ll own our strategy for building brand profile as we seek to make “Let’s Trint it!” part of the lexicon. We are seeking a Head of Marketing who’s a passionate and inspiring leader, a strategic thinker and a true creative. We are looking for someone who thrives on being agile and nimble and curious and a master of scale-up brand storytelling with experience building SaaS marketing programs. This is an exciting opportunity to apply your skills to create a bond with users over the lifetime of the customer journey. At the same time your experience of SaaS marketing positions you to drive pipeline and contribute to sales bookings across the USA and globally.
You’ll be a key player in our Leadership Team and a key driver in shaping the company’s overall strategy. You’ll also manage and grow a team of marketing professionals. Most importantly, you’re in a position to craft the marketing discipline at Trint and make it your own.
- OUR BRAND – You’re a skilled storyteller who knows how to build and amplify strong brand presence in our market. You know how to leverage thought leadership, execute earned media, build influencer, evangelist and partner campaigns
- Lead and motivate a team of marketing professionals. Provide coaching and accelerate performance and development.
- Manage marketing operations including the marketing budget, reporting and dashboards to demonstrate ROI
- CUSTOMER ACQUISITION – Oversee the design and execution of our Demand Generation strategy (both Prosumer and B2B) including inbound lead acquisition across webinars, websites/SEO, content, SEM/ PPC, social, remarketing, events, email and offline channels
- Execute and measure marketing programs across the enterprise buying cycle to generate new inquiries, qualify existing prospects, drive sales meetings and grow the sales pipeline
- Accelerate attribution modelling for the non-enterprise ecommerce engine
- Leveraging multi-channel connection strategy, understanding how to optimise and extract value from media planning
- PRODUCT MARKETING
- Oversee our product marketing strategy as we constantly release new features and innovations
- Experience inspiring and managing in-house creative teams
- TARGET MARKETS – Refine market segments by geo and vertical and target clients that will have the highest yield. Curate a deep understanding of those targets, including their needs, purchase process and how they consume communications to ensure the most effective outreach
- CROSS-FUNCTIONAL ALIGNMENT – Coordinate with Sales and Customer Success teams to prioritise and develop integrated campaignThes, account based marketing; determine best channels for each product/campaign/piece of content
- NURTURE – Oversee the execution of nurture strategies that navigate the customer journey and their digital space for both Enterprise and prosumer customers
- TESTING – Oversee A/B tests across channels to continuously optimise campaign and channel performance
- ANALYTICS – Ability to work closely with a data analytics function to storytell internally with data and report to the business how progress is being achieved / challenges overcome
- WEBSITE – Manage trint.com, including website development and updates, oversee the design and content of landing pages, integration with CRM and marketing automation. Manage website conversion, testing and optimization initiatives leveraging agencies
- 5+ years in a leadership role with experience building a scale-up brand that transforms a passionate user community into a brand that resonates across target segments.
- Experience leading demand generation teams in a SaaS environment
- Strong storytelling and excellent writing skills that shape our messaging and our brand
- Deep experience with marketing automation and data tooling including Hubspot, Mixpanel, Intercom, Google Analytics and others
- Proven experience scaling demand generation programs (e.g. outbound marketing, events, lead nurturing, account based marketing etc.)
- Demonstrated, significant and measurable results (acquisition, CAC, LTV) in previous roles
- Understanding of and experience in executing B2B buyer journeys and developing collateral or assets that advance and accelerate the sales cycle
- Excellent budget experience
- Able to juggle both short and long-term priorities along with daily demands of project management
- Strong emotional EQ helping to coach and inspire your team
- An understanding of media production workflows for audio, video and text content is a big asset
- EMI share option scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Team events & social Fridays
- A relaxed & sociable office environment
- Flexible working
- Gym subsidy
- Office snacks
- Cycle to Work scheme
- In-house yoga
- 25 day holiday allowance + bank holidays
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income protection insurance
- Workplace pension scheme
- And more to come. We’re on the look-out for new and exciting perks that help us on our journey to becoming an employer of choice, so watch this space.
Salary is negotiable
To apply please email Guppy with your CV email@example.com