Help a really exciting software startup make its magic grow
Who are you?
Experience in product, innovation, commercialisation, startups and tech? Help us supercharge Trint at supersonic speed. You will be a key part of a small team in the midst of a product gaining traction as it capitalises on its first-mover status.
Some of the key things we are looking for in our Product Manager:
- Translate vision into execution: You will play the lead role in the development of Trint’s product. We need to move at a blistering pace and execute with excellence. For this we need you to bring agility and discipline to the processes to ensure fast, well-managed and effective progress, to help us seize our first-mover advantage.
- Product-focused: You will take ownership of all aspects of Trint’s product. You will focus on improving the current platform and selecting and defining Trint’s future development. Working with senior management you will chart Trint’s roadmap. Trint currently offers individual and team accounts, your tasks in 2017/18 include defining the scope of our Enterprise product, as well as launching new product features.
- Innovation: We have a long list of game-changing innovations that we want to build or license over the next 12-18 months. You will help us prioritise our roadmap and define exactly what each of these innovations will look like.
- Customer-focused: We want you to get out of the office and speak to customers, to understand how they use Trint and how we can make it even more useful. You should have:
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders at both technical and commercial level.
- Experience in establishing feedback loops, translating customer enquiries/ requests into viable opportunities for product development.
- Experience responding to and resolving customer support issues.
- Manage and Lead: You are comfortable collaborating with colleagues and inspiring people on both the tech side and the commercial side.
- Business-driven: You will work with management to design, shape and implement Trint’s commercialisation, growth and expansion. Your leadership will shape key business decisions around the product. You will work with the CEO and management team to help define product-market-fit, new product pricing strategy and exploit market growth opportunities. Trint begins with media, but we know there is an appetite for our product in business, marketing, academics, law and justice, healthcare and government.
- A bridge between tech and commercial: It will be your job to ensure that each phase of a product’s creation runs smoothly and all departments – tech and commercial – are on the same page.
If you’re self-motivated and excited by innovation, this is a company that offers you an opportunity to lead, learn, grow and reach high.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills; strong strategic skills
- 6+ years experience in product leadership, product development and project management.
- 8+ years operational experience in tech, ideally in SaaS commercialisation (go-to-market, pricing and scaling)
- Tech: we prefer someone with development experience, but at the very least you need to have enough understanding of coding to know the possibilities and limitations of technology
- Agile: you will have prior experience working with Agile development processes, preferably in a Product Owner role
- Data-driven: you will have a solid understanding of data-driven feature validation and prioritisation through A/B testing, feature request upvoting, etc.
- Analytics: a solid understanding of metrics, data analysis, sales and conversion – (we use Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Auth0, Agile CRM, Stripe)
- A passion for entrepreneurship, startups and tech innovation
- An understanding of web-based media
Helpful skills that will make you shine even brighter:
- Experience in media/journalism sector
- Experience in Natural Language Programming/voice recognition
Trint offers a casual but motivated environment. You should have a solid work ethic and be flexible in approach; be comfortable presenting to colleagues and clients alike; be able to work independently, within the Trint team and leading your sales team, taking initiative and being proactive where necessary. You will work closely with the CEO and our team in our new offices on the top floor at Second Home on Hanbury Street in Shoreditch, London.
Salary negotiable + EMI option plan
To Apply: Abigail Clark – email@example.com and Jeff Kofman firstname.lastname@example.org