Who and what are Trint?
We’re unlocking the value of the spoken word.
Trint is the automated transcription platform that blows manual transcription out of the water. We take the pain out of manual transcription by applying AI to automate the process, empowering people to focus on telling stories.
At Trint we’re proud of the culture we’ve built over the last 5 years: we’re passionate about our product; we’re team players; we care about the people that use our product; we’re proud of our diverse and inclusive culture. The company has 50 employees (+ some dogs) at our HQ in Aldgate to Whitechapel borderlands, London; our North American HQ is in Toronto. We’ve just closed a £4m Series A, so we’re well positioned to reach for the sky.
Customers include: The Associated Press, The New York Times, ESPN, Vice News, The Washington Post, Thomson Reuters, Fox News, Der Spiegel, Yale University, Nike and Airbnb.
Candidates seeking employment at Trint are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, pregnancy status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds creates a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. Come join our team!
We’re looking for a superstar candidate to join a top team within a top company: join the marketing team of one of the UK’s fastest-growing and most exciting scale-ups. This role will focus on graphic design and basic video production to support B2C and B2B customer acquisition across the Sales Team and Marketing Team. This role will report to the marketing manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and translating concepts into effective visual designs, imagery and video for integrated marketing campaigns across a range of digital and print, including digital banner/display advertising, marketing and sales collateral, infographics, animated GIFs, social posts, website, conference/tradeshow displays, printed brochures, sales presentations, email marketing and content marketing
- Producing short videos to support the Sales Team, Customer Success Team and Customer Support Team, including software product walk-throughs, explainer videos and new product launches featuring members of Team Trint
- Designing pages for our website (WordPress) that both adhere to brand guidelines and are visually engaging, using a variety of image types and media (PNG, JPG, GIF, YouTube embeds) and basic HTML/CSS
- Adding new pages to website and making minor ongoing website updates
- Working on several projects simultaneously while staying organized and meeting deadlines
- Designing templates for sales enablement materials, including one-pagers, how-to guides, e-books
- Producing bespoke collateral to support targeted, account-based marketing efforts
- Repurposing existing assets as products are updated, maximising efficiency and content library
- Working in partnership with our in-house copywriter to create industry-leading campaigns that adhere to brand guidelines and align with business goals
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design and basic video production, especially in a technology company
- Experience in modern graphic design mediums: digital, social media and print
- Fluency with computer graphics programs, including Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch and Zeplin
- Basic experience with HubSpot’s email, landing page and blog template design tools
- Thorough knowledge of ad dimensions for multiple channels and platforms, especially display and social media (paid and organic)
- Strong knowledge of technology and facility in adopting new technical workflows
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to articulate the creative process, thoughts and ideas
- The mindset to strive and succeed in a dynamic scale-up environment
- Ability to work under pressure, be reactive and turn work around quickly
- Enthusiasm, motivation and a team player attitude
Helpful skills that will make you shine even brighter:
- Knowledge of innovative new approaches to standard social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Quora, Reddit)
- Animation experience
- Understanding and experience producing B2B content
- Experience with marketing a SaaS platform
- Knowledge of accessibility standards
- Share option scheme (EMI)
- Learning and development opportunities
- Team events & social fridays
- A relaxed & sociable office environment
- Gym subsidy
- Office snacks
- Cycle to work scheme
- In-house yoga
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income protection insurance
- Workplace pension scheme
- And more to come. We’re on the look-out for new and exciting perks that help us on our journey to becoming an employer of choice, so watch this space.
Candidates seeking employment at Trint are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will create a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. Come join our team.
Salary based on experience and is negotiable
To apply please email Guppy with your CV and portfolio firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is Friday 31st January 2020