Who and what are Trint?
We’re unlocking the value of the spoken word.
Trint is the automated transcription platform that blows manual transcription out of the water. We take the pain out of manual transcription by applying AI to automate the process, empowering people to focus on telling stories.
At Trint we’re proud of the culture we’ve built over the last 5 years: we’re passionate about our product; we’re team players; we care about the people that use our product; we’re proud of our diverse and inclusive culture. The company has 50 employees (+ some dogs) at our HQ in Aldgate to Whitechapel borderlands, London; our North American HQ is in Toronto. We’ve just closed a £4m Series A, so we’re well positioned to reach for the sky.
Customers include: The Associated Press, The New York Times, ESPN, Vice News, The Washington Post, Thomson Reuters, Fox News, Der Spiegel, Yale University, Nike and Airbnb.
Candidates seeking employment at Trint are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, pregnancy status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds creates a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. Come join our team!
Where do you fit in?
We’re searching for a Senior Product Manager who can tap into our magical product, our compelling backstory and our positive culture. We’re building our team, and we now need someone to wrangle the day-to-day and week-to-week of delivery.
You’ll be joining a team of five and a half, which includes the head of product (HoP) , a product manager for growth, (half) a product marketing manager, two UI designers, and a lead UX researcher. You’ll be working with a growing engineering team of 16.
Why we’re hiring for this role
As we’ve grown the opportunities have expanded and it’s no longer possible for the HoP to craft strategy, manage and coach teams and individuals, write the theme song, sing the theme song, etc. We need an experienced PM to take over user value creation streams of work.
You’ll be responsible for…
- Working directly with full-stack teams to deliver outcomes and create value for our customers
- Making things better and making better things! Continually looking for opportunities to improve the product, the customer experience, our processes, our research, our insights
- Providing daily product leadership and coaching to delivery teams, working closely with our wonderful UX Researcher and the engineers to balance the priorities of solving customer problems, delivering business outcomes, polishing what we’ve got, and iterating to product market fit
- Helping and working with the HoP to identify strategic opportunities
- Articulating and keeping visions front and center and up-to-date
- Keeping on top of feedback from our passionate customers
- Landing new user value in appropriate packages in conjunction with HoP & Growth PM
- Supporting the Growth PM in nailing our growth targets
- Surfacing insights and identifying gaps by synthesising quantitative and qualitative research. You can communicate findings with clarity. Mixpanel and similar tools don’t scare you.
- Demonstrable experience in lean approaches. Previous experience coaching in this space is highly desirable
- Critical, deep thinker, with ability to think big picture and connect that with the detail
- Discovery skills second to none. You are able to take reckons, hypotheses and assumptions and establish a way forward with the team
- Know when to use intuition and experience, when to “bring the data”…and when to do both
- Superb communicator & facilitator, flexible in communication style depending on the audience. Able to deliver the product “no” with ease, style, and panache…along with a reasoned why
- Can develop deep customer empathy to drive prioritization of user value creation and keep that top of mind in teams
- Superb juggler of priorities.
Qualifications & experience
- Done this for a while. This ain’t your first rodeo
- None of these things scare you, and you have demonstrable experience using many of them
- Experience delivering SaaS a big bonus
- You have rich experience building trust across an organization.
- Share option scheme (EMI)
- Learning and development opportunities
- Team events & social fridays
- A relaxed & sociable office environment
- Gym subsidy
- Office snacks
- Cycle to work scheme
- In-house yoga
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income protection insurance
- Workplace pension scheme
- And more to come. We’re on the look-out for new and exciting perks that help us on our journey to becoming an employer of choice, so watch this space.
Candidates seeking employment at Trint are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will create a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. Come join our team.
Salary based on experience and is negotiable
To apply please email Guppy with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is Friday 31st January 2020